By Jazalynn Murray
(The Wolverine Scene in the Plain Press, June 2015)
- Where did you go to college?
- Saint Francis College in New York.
- What was your major?
- Mr. Nieves has a Bachelor’s Degree in Secretary Science.
- What do you like about working at Lincoln-West ?
- The diversity of students from different nationalities is what I like best.
- What do you think is the most important character trait a person needs to be successful in life?
- They need to be firm, a role model, and they need to be able to understand and comprehend. They also need to try to be friendly and easy to talk to.
- What is your favorite book and why?
- The Secret by Rhonda Byne. This is my favorite book because it teaches how to turn a negative into a positive.
- What do you do in your spare time?
- I listen to music; I like to help others. I also love to spend time with friends and family.
Mr. Nieves would also wanted to tell our readers that he is very friendly, flexible, helpful; he loves his job and he likes to treat everyone equally.